DOCTOR FEELGOOD & CORONA
DOCTOR FEELGOOD CORONA PROTOCOL:
Making you Feelgood is our Mission! Ensuring a safe and relaxed environment during your visit is very important to us. Our Covid-19 protocol is according to the guidelines of the WHO and RIVM. We value a healthy dosis of common sense, empathy and a good laugh as well during these difficult times!
1.Please reschedule your appointment if any of the following applies to you or someone within your household:
- You have tested positive for the Covid-19 virus and are still in isolation.
- have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive for the Covid-19 virus, within the past 10 days.
- have experienced symptoms in the past 24 hours that could indicate the Covid-19 virus (nasal cold, runny nose, coughing, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath / difficulty breathing).
- have traveled by plane in the last 10 days.
- have traveled to a country with orange or red coding in the last 10 days, indicated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (see http://www.nederlandwereldwijd.nl)..
Our staff reserves the right to refuse treatment if any of the above applies to you. In this case the full treatment will be charged.
2. Health check:
- All customers are contacted 24hr prior to their appointment to check if their health situation fits our protocol. During the call we also inform about your recent travel history.
- If your health situation changes after our health check, please let us know as soon as possible so we can reschedule your appointment.
3. What you need to know:
- Please come alone as much as possible (or together if you have scheduled a duo appointment). Do not bring children unless they are booked for a treatment as well.
- Disinfect or wash your hands when entering and leaving Doctor Feelgood. The sanitizing gel is available in all massage rooms, waiting areas, entrances/exits and counters.
- In common store and waiting areas, hallways, stairs and at the counter we kindly ask everyone to keep 1,5 meter distance.
- If you are a new customer please fill out one of our Body-Intakes that is ready for you in the seating area. The pens and clipboards are disinfected after every use.
- Please follow instructions from our receptionists to maintain a safe massage environment.
4. What we do:
- We have implemented additional cleaning and disinfecting regimens known to work on similar viruses.
- All frequently touched surfaces, like tables, pens, counter tops and door handles are cleaned as much as possible during the day. We advise you to refrain from touching things unnecessarily.
- We have increased our health-related signage.
- Wearing a face mask in common areas as well as keeping 1,5 meter distance is mandatory.
- We added an extra head-rest cover layer that gets changed and washed at 60 degrees after every treatment.
- We also use our normal paper disposable head rest covers that are disposed of after each treatment.
- Pre-natal massages are always in face-down position so no face mask is required, but can be used if you prefer.
5. During your massage:
- Our Massage Therapists will wear a new face mask for every massage, from hello to goodbye in the store.
- You can take off your own mask in the massage room and during your massage being face-down. When turning to face-up position, your therapist will provide you with a medical face mask.
6. After your massage:
- You can dispose off your medical mask in the room and put your own mask back on before leaving the room into our common areas.
- Disinfect your hands before leaving the massage room.
- Feel free to have a glass of water or tea in the waiting area.
- We only accept card payments.
- We recommend booking appointments online or over the phone.
- We recommend (pre)ordering Gift Cards online.
Thank you for your cooperation. We will continue to monitor the situation day by day and take additional measures if or when they become necessary to ensure the safety of everybody at Doctor Feelgood!