DOCTOR FEELGOOD & CORONA
Making you Feelgood is our Mission! Ensuring a safe and relaxed environment is very important to us. Our Covid-19 protocol is according to the guidelines of the WHO and RIVM.
1. Wearing a face mask
- It’s not mandatory anymore to wear a face mask in our stores or during your massage.
- If you prefer that you and your therapist wear a face mask during the treatment we offer that option. That’s why your therapist will ask about your preference before your massage.
2. Please reschedule your appointment if any of the following applies to you or someone within your household:
- You have tested positive for the Covid-19 virus and are still in isolation.
- have been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive for the Covid-19 virus, within the past 10 days.
- have experienced symptoms in the past 24 hours that could indicate the Covid-19 virus (nasal cold, runny nose, coughing, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath / difficulty breathing).
Doctor Feelgood reserves the right to refuse treatment if any of the above applies to you. In this case the full treatment will be charged.
2. If you have travelled abroad:
- Please follow the directions of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (see http://www.nederlandwereldwijd.nl).
3. What you need to know:
- It’s still recommended to regularly disinfect or wash your hands. Our sanitizing gel is available throughout the stores.
- Keeping distance in common areas is still recommended and respectful to each other.
- All frequently touched surfaces are cleaned regularly.
Thank you for your cooperation. We will continue to monitor the situation day by day and take additional measures if or when they become necessary to ensure the safety of everybody at Doctor Feelgood!