DOCTOR FEELGOOD & CORONA
DOCTOR FEELGOOD CORONA PROTOCOL:
Making you Feelgood is our Mission! So we want your massage visit to be as safe and as relaxed as possible. We have reviewed and updated our Corona protocol and standard disease and hygiene massage therapy measures. We are following the guidelines of the WHO and RIVM, and also keep a close watch on international leaders in our branch. We value a healthy dosis of common sense, empathy and a good laugh as well during these difficult times!
Before you arrive:
- We call all our customers and staff a day in advance to check if their health situation still fits our protocol.
- We cancel customer appointments and staff shifts if they experience any cold-like symptoms, coughing, sore throat, runny nose, fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- When anyone in your house hold/family has a fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing we expect you to let us know so we can cancel and reschedule your appointment or shift.
- Point above also applies for our staff.
- We waive all 24-hour cancellation policy fees to accomodate a safe environment.
- For the safety of everyone, our Massage Therapists are permitted to decline service to any customer exhibiting contagious symptoms and will reschedule your appointment.
- We kindly ask you to arrive right at your massage time when you ar a regular customer and a maximum of 5 minutes early if you are a new customer to keep traffic in stores to a minimum.
- Please come alone as much as possible (or together if you have scheduled a duo appointment).
Do not bring children unless they have a treatment as well.
- We have implemented heightened cleaning and disinfectants regimens known to work on similar viruses.
- All frequently touched surfaces, like tables, pens, counter tops and door handles are cleaned as much as possible during the day. We advise you not to touch things unnecessarily.
- We have increased our health-related signage.
When you arrive:
- Please disinfect your hands when entering and leaving Doctor Feelgood. The sanitizing gel is available in all massage rooms, waiting areas, entrances/exits and counters.
- Our Receptionists will guide you to your seat.
- We have pre-measured seating and safe-spots.
- In common store and waiting areas, hallways, stairs and at the counter we urge everyone to keep 1,5 meter distance required by RIVM.
- If you are a new customer please fill out one of our Body-Intakes that are ready for you in the seating area. The pens and clipboards are cleaned.
- Please wash your hands before your massage according to the protocol in our restrooms.
- Our Receptionists are responsible for coordinating the protocol in and around our stores. We kindly ask our customers and staff to follow their instructions to maintain a safe massage environment.
- We have removed all reading materials out of our waiting area, sorry, but most of you will have their precious phones or maybe smile at each other!
- Clients do not need to wear a face mask in common areas if 1,5 meter distance is kept, you will be given one in the massage room.
- If you do want a face mask upon arrival we have them available for you at our reception.
During your massage:
- Our Massage Therapists will wear a new face mask for every massage, from hello to goodbye in the store.
- We ask you to wear a face mask when you turn to a face-up position during your treatment.
- Our Massage Therapists will provide this mask while you are on the massage table, which you can put on yourself.
- We added an extra head-rest cover layer that gets changed and washed at 60 degrees after every treatment.
- We also use our normal paper disposable head rest covers that are always changed after each treatment.
- If you do not want to wear a face mask our Therapists will not be able to do a massage treatment in supine (face-up) position and can only continue the massage in prone (face-down) position.
- Pre-natal massages are always in face-down position so no face mask is required but can be used if you prefer.
After your massage:
- Please discard your face mask in the designated bin in the massage room after your treatment.
- Disinfect your hands before leaving the massage room.
- Please also wash and dry your hands in the restroom.
- Feel free to have a glas of water in the waiting area.
- We kindly ask you to not stay longer than needed.
- Please use cards for payment only.
- We recommend booking appointments online or over the phone.
- We recommend (pre) ordering Gift Cards and Series online.
We appreciate your concern and cooperation. Doctor Feelgood will continue to monitor the situation day by day and take additional measures if or when they become necessary to ensure the safety of everybody at Doctor Feelgood!