FRONT OFFICE / WELLNESS HOST
About Doctor Feelgood:
Doctor Feelgood is a 5-star massage company with three physical locations in Amsterdam. For 15 years we have been a forerunner in the Dutch massage and wellness industry with an impressive international fanbase and a background in backstage massage for artists from all over the world. By hand selecting our massage therapists we ensure the best quality therapeutic massage. Doctor Feelgood massage company is all about making people feel good. Because we know that if YOU feel good, you will make others feel good. And so the Feelgood spreads!
We are looking for a Front Office / Wellness Host for 2 of our stores in Amsterdam: for our East Side location (Amsterdam Center-East: Czaar Peterstraat 108A, 1018 PT Amsterdam) and our ZUIDAS location (Amsterdam Zuid: George Gershwinplein 2, 1082 MV Amsterdam).
As our front office host/hostess you are the face of Doctor Feelgood. You welcome our clients warmly and love to make sure they have an unforgettable experience and leave the store feeling good! You are the ambassador for our Feelgood products and massage treatments and you want to take that extra step for our guests.
During your shift you ensure that everything in the shop runs smoothly and effectively. From preparing the massage rooms in the morning to closing the shop in the evening. You answer incoming phone calls/emails to book in appointments and you oversee the daily agenda.
- 30-40 hour work week
- Mix of day shifts and evening shifts, as well as in the weekends
- Dayshift is from 09:00 – 17:00
- Evening shift is from 16:30 – 22:30
You are outgoing and positive, you enjoy to have a chat. You have great passion for hospitality and wellness and a commercial mindset at the same time. Time-management is your forte! You strive to take our client’s experience to the next level. Working independently is something you enjoy as well as to be part of a location team guided by the location’s Store Manager.
- A wonderful international team of colleagues
- Positive work environment
- Intimate and young company with short lines of communication and a lot of involvement
- Fun staff outings and a monthly staff get-together/borrel
- Discount on products & massages
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Fluent in the Dutch and English language (must)
- Living in (or close to) Amsterdam
- Hospitality education or work experience is a plus
If you’d like to join us, please apply by sending your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !